General Tour Information
What is included?
- All collection and drop-offs
- All entry fees to museums and game parks unless otherwise stated
- No meals are included unless otherwise indicated
- Tours exclude refreshments, gratuities and items of a personal nature
- Collection for standard morning tours and day tours is between 8 and 9 am and for afternoon tours between 1 and 2 pm.
- Tour collection time for private tours and customized tours will always be by special arrangement.
- We will confirm a more specific time with you the day before the tour.
- We collect you from your hotel or guesthouse and drop you back at no extra cost.
- We are always flexible about collecting at a time that suits your particular needs. Differing tour departure times are by request.
- Currently we do not have credit card facilities so we require cash payment or an electronic transfer prior to the tour. Full bank details will appear on your invoice.
- For our standard small group tours we use semi-luxury comfortable 7seater vehicles and microbuses which are in excellent condition.
- They are fully air-conditioned and are quite high off the ground so allow for good viewing conditions.
- No smoking is allowed in our vehicles.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through our Terms and Conditions for important information regarding your safety.
Enjoy special insights into South Africa’s history and contemporary politics. At the Hector Pieterson Museum in Soweto we can arrange a special tour with Hector Pieterson’s sister, Antoinette Sithole
We can take you to see the big 5 at the Pilanesberg National Park, only 2 hours from OR Tambo International or to Kruger National Park, only 5 hours from Johannesburg